The Princeton Theological Review publishes print and online reviews of recently-published academic books broadly related to the fields of biblical and theological studies. We welcome any reviewers from the Princeton Theological Seminary community. If you are interested in writing a review, please examine the list of available books below and fill out the review application form. Send the form, and any questions you may have, to the Book Review Editor Luke Zerra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTR Online: Book Reviews July 2016
Read our eight new book reviews, published exclusively online! PTR Online Book Reviews May 2016
Books Available for Review:
- Creemers, Jelle. Theological Dialogue with Classical Pentecostals: Challenges and Opportunities.
- Delio, Ilia. Making All Things New: Catholicity, Cosmology, Consciousness.
- Goulding, Gill K. A Church of Passion and Hope: the Formation of an Ecclesial Disposition from Ignatius Loyola to Pope Francis and the New Evangelization.
- Hays, Richard B. Echoes of Scripture in the Gospels.
- Johnson, Elizabeth A. Abounding in Kindness: Writings for the People of God.
- McEntee, Rory and Adam Bucko. The New Monasticism: An Interspiritual Manifesto for Contemplative Living.
- Mitchell, Peter M. The Coup at Catholic University: The 1968 Revolution in American Catholic Education.
- Moses, Sarah M. Ethics and the Elderly: The Challenges of Long-Term Care.
- Novakovic, Lidija. Resurrection: A Guide for the Perplexed (Guides for the Perplexed).
- Padilla, Osvaldo. The Acts of the Apostles: Interpretation, History and Theology.
- Purves, Andrew. Exploring Christology & Atonement: Conversations with John McLeod Campbell, H.R. Mackintosh, and T.F. Torrance.
- Roberts, Tom. Joan Chittister: Her Journey from Certainty to Faith.
- Shaw, Luci and Jeanne Murry Walker. Ambition: Essays by Members of the Chrysostom Society.
- Songulashvili, Malkhaz. Evangelical Christian Baptists of Georgia: The History and Transformation of a Free Church Tradition.
- Wright, N.T. Paul and His Recent Interpreters.
- Yaghjian, Lucretia B. Writing Theology Well: A Rhetoric for Theological and Biblical Writers, 2nd edition.
- Yannaras, Christos. Against Religion: The Alienation of the Ecclesial Event.
- Yannaras, Christos. Orthodoxy and the West.
- Yannaras, Christos. Person and Eros.
- Yannaras, Christos. Postmodern Metaphysics.
- Yannaras, Christos. Relational Ontology.
- Yannaras, Christos. The Schism in Philosophy.
- Yannaras, Christos. Variations on the Song of Songs.
- Yarnell, Malcolm B. God the Trinity: Biblical Portraits.
Apply to Review
If you are a member of the Princeton Theological Seminary community and would like to review one of the above books, please fill out the review application form here and email it to the Book Review Editor Luke Zerra at email@example.com.
The Princeton Theological Review is always interested in receiving review copies of books and catalogs. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail catalogs or review copies to the following address:
Attn: Book Review Editor
Princeton Theological Review
P.O. Box 821
Princeton, NJ 08542